Friday 13 July 2012

FRINGE

Not the type you wear as hair....lol

Everyone has been saying I must try and finish a series of something.... anything. Some people even have been giving me anema... (Wrong spelling. I know - LOL). I dont have a problem with anima, BTW...... But I can’t seem to sit and watch something without being distracted and once I’m distracted I lose interest.

Then my brother starts watching FRINGE..... OoOh.. It is soooooo CoooOooL... Once you start you can’t stop..... Like that Pringle add....

It’s about a FBI Agent who employs a criminal that gets his father out of a mental institution to help them with supernatural cases.....

I think it’s like a mix of Criminal Minds and supernatural...... Again......

SoooOoo CooOool!!!!

It’s a must watch


No comments:

Post a Comment